. Chart for points is available here . . . (2013-GradingPoints_2011.pdf)
Alberta Provincial Championships
1. The Championship divisions will include Pre-Entry but will not include Starter.
2. All horse/rider combinations meeting the criteria listed below will be eligible to enter the championships.
3. Eligible horse/rider combinations will be automatically entered in the championships by the event secretary, upon receipt of their entries to the Alhambra Fall Event. There is no additional cost for the championship entry.
4. Cash prizes and ribbons will be awarded to the Champion and Reserve Champion.
5. Additional bonus points will be awarded to the riders competing at the Alberta Provincial Championships for year end awards and calculated as stated in item 2 of the high point awards section. The intent is to encourage participation of qualified riders in the championships.
6. As per EC rules, dressage tests are not to be read for championship tests. Therefore, there will be NO READING of ANY tests at the Alhambra Fall Event. This includes riders who are not entered in the championship.
RIBBONS for the Champion and Reserve Champion in each division will be presented at the end of the competition.
PRIZE MONEY for the Champion and Reserve Champion in each division will be presented at the AHTA AWARDS BANQUET on the 27th of October 2012.
Alberta Provincial Championships Qualification Criteria